Sunday, August 28, 2011

Most recent creations

Just thought I would share a few pictures of my newest creations.  A tigereye necklace, and a zeebra striped matching set.  Hmm....animals must have been on my mind lately!



I absolutely love making jewelry!  I love experimenting with different stones, and all different beads, and all different styles.  Although, I will say, Native American styles are by far my very favorite.  I love turquoise, bone beads, and loom work.  I haven't done a lot of bead weaving, but what I have done has turned out very nicely.  I wish I knew someone who could show me how to do the peyote stitch.  I'm more of a watch and learn type person, so looking at pictures online hasn't really helped me so far. 

I will try to be faithful in this whole blogging adventure, but I'll make no promises.  I tend to get sidetracked easily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment