Friday, November 2, 2012

Life in 2012

Well, I just realized it's been over a year since I posted anything here.  Time has really flown by!  2012 has been a bit of a hectic year, with some really rough patches. 

I lost my great aunt in the late spring.  She was my grandmother's younger sister, and we had always been really close.  I could talk to her about anything, and I saw her nearly every day.  She loved jewelry, and always liked seeing what I made.  I really miss her. 

In July, we were able to take a trip to the east coast to visit my stepson, his wife, and our two grandkids.  He's in the Army, and we are SO proud of him :)  We had a great visit!  We also got to go up to Washington, DC and Philadelphia, and spent two nights in Maryland with my husband's sister and her family.  It was a family-filled historical trip.  I'll have to post a blog about that later.

We still have the pups that got dumped here last fall.  We found a home for one, but I couldn't stand to part with the other three.  I can't imagine life without them!

Lots of other stuff has happened too....like my hubby being in a wreck (not his fault) and his car being totalled :(  That happened in August, and he's still having to go to the chiropractor every week.  I think we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on that though, which is good!

I've been constantly working on jewelry too.  I've got lots of new stuff in my Etsy shop :)  Here are some samples!







I will try to be more faithful in posting here!  Life just gets in the way sometimes.  But here's hoping that the rest of 2012 will bring nothing but happiness for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment